If you planning for a short break in UAE with friends or families or just want to meet your loved ones in this part of the world, a 14 days visit visa will be the best option that you can look for.
For person who are very frequent travelers to dubai this shorter version of business visa or service visa is the most convenient and fastest way to arrive in Dubai. The processes for applying for this kind of visa is very brief and even the issuance is faster compared to a regular tourist or visit visas.
A 30 days visa is the best option if you intend on a bit longer stay in UAE. If you wish to call your friends or family members to look for a job here in UAE then a 30 day tourist visa is the perfect duration which suits your plan.
A long term visa to Dubai or UAE which is valid for 90 days and can be used to catch up with friends or dear ones. If you plan on inviting your families for a little longer duration of stay, a 90 days visa is really good option which can meet your requirements.
- Copy of Passport of Guarantor
- Clear copy of passport of Visitor
- Front and back copy of Emirates ID
- Passport size photograph in white background
- Copy of Valid UAE residence Visa of Guarantor
- Contact details of Guarantor, mobile number and email id
- Apply for your Visa at least 2 weeks prior to your arrival
- U.A.E Immigration Working Days: from Sunday to Thursday only
- Provide both single entry and multiple (30 days and 90 days) entry visa
- All passengers must make sure that they are holding a visa copy and confirmed return air ticket
- Please ensure that documents you provide are not forge. Strict actions could be taken for the concerned
- Please note that the visa application will be made only after the required documentations are completed and all the payments are cleared
- Visa Approval is at sole discretion of the Immigration Officials and not ibex Tours & Travels. We cannot guarantee that all applications will be approved
- if in case the tourist does not exit the country within the due date specified, fine will be charged to remove the overstay and the person get black listed and cannot come again on U.A.E in any type of visa
- Certain airlines require a passenger “Ok to Board” update in their system. This will be a sole responsibility of the passenger itself. If you wish IbexTours & Travels to do it for you, extra charges will be incurred
- Once your Visa Application is submitted to Immigration Department, the Visa Application Fee is non-refundable whether it is approved or rejected or in the event that your visa is approved but you are unable to travel to UAE