This tour takes you to the greenest of all Emirates – Al Ain, the garden city and also boasts a university 120kms from Dubai. The area boosts farms of vegetables and date trees. We pass by the Hili City famous for green gardens and stop at the largest camel market in the U.A.E. were we see different sizes of camels. We then proceed to the Al Ain Museum next to old fortress before we could take our trip to the most beautiful landscape, Jebel Hafeet - a birds eye view from the Jebel Hafit-the tallest mountain in the U.A.E. After lunch we continue our trip through some local shopping area and enter the land of Oman –Al Buraimi on our way back to Dubai.
- Pickup from your hotel or residence in Dubai
- Visit of Alain museum
- Alain Oasis
- Camel Market
- Hot Water Springs
- Jebel Hafeet Mountain
- Alain Zoo (Entrance ticket not included)
- Hili Fun City (optional)
- Alain market
- Alain Mall
- Drop back to your hotel or residence in Dubai
Note:Pick up from other emirates are available at an extra charge
- Our tour representative can come & collect the payment for this tour from your location at no extra charges.
- Upon confirmation from our side, you can even make the payment to the tour guide at the time of your tour.
Bookings can be made online through booking page in this website or by contacting our tour consultants on any of the below numbers. Confirmation must be obtained from our tour consultant before starting the tour by clearing all the payments in advance.
Cancellation charges may apply. Kindly contact our tour consultant to know more about the policy.
NOTE : *5% vat applicable for all tours